Early Education (EEP)
Early Education Program (EEP) registration for the 2019 - 2020 school year began on Monday, February 4, 2019. Current EEP students continuing for their 2nd year could register on Monday, January 21, 2019.
- $40.00 (cash) non-refundable registration fee
- $90.00 per month for two half days of programming/week
- $175.00 per month for four half day programming.
Early Education monthly fees must be paid the first of every month, online starting September 2019 through School Cash Online.
We offer two day and four day programs. Children must be at least 3 years of age as of September 30th (and trained) in order to register. Typically developing 3 year old children are welcome to attend a two day program. Typically developing 4 year old children are welcome to attend the four day program. Programs are either morning or afternoon, running from Monday through Thursday. No classes on Fridays.
Our Early Education Program is child centred, playbased and developmentally appropriate, providing a rich early learning environment for your child to have fun and to grow in. The program focuses on language enrichment and speech development in all its activities. Early education opportunities provide for the physical, social, intellectual, creative, and emotional development of all three and four year old children.
Alberta Education does not provide funding for Early Education programs, other than for children who have identified needs. Children who experience difficulties in speech, language, hearing, vision, behavior, and/or motor skills, that meet the Alberta Education requirements, may access early intervention programming within our early education classrooms as follows:
- Children Identified with mild/moderate delays must be at least 4 years old by December 31, 2019.
- Children Identified with severe delays must be 3 years old as of December 31, 2019. A current assessment indicating the child's identified area of need is necessary for program placement. Should a child meet the Alberta Education requirements, as well as the age requirements, they may access programming without monthly fees. Please contact Children's Allied Health at 403-388-6575 to book an appointment.
- Children whose primary language is not English must be 4 years old by December 31, 2019 in order to access ESL (English Second Language) supports.
Early Education Registration Requirements:
- Original birth certificate (please bring the original document to the school so that we may make a copy). If you do not have a Birth Certificate please complete the following form - Birth Certificate Letter of Intent
- Or Adoption certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate, Landed Immigration Certificate / Permanent Residence Status, or Student Authorization (Visa) Certificate
- Attached registration package
- $40.00 (CASH) non-refundable registration fee
To register, please download
For more information please visit Lethbridge School Division