2020 - 2021: No School Fees
Children must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Kindergarten registration for École Nicholas Sheran English & French Immersion Programming for the 2020 - 2021 school year starts on Monday, January 20, 2020 at 8:30 am. Kindergarten classes are either morning or afternoon and run from Monday through Thursday, with alternating Fridays.
Students can start the French Immersion program in Kindergarten and Grade 1 only.
Kindergarten French Immersion:
- Students have little or no French
- Optional but HIGHLY recommended
- ½ day programming (am/pm, alternating Fridays)
- Age of Entry – 5 years of age by December 31st
- 90-100% of instruction is in French
Kindergarten Registration Requirements:
- Original birth certificate (please bring the original document to the school so that we may make a copy). If you do not have a Birth Certificate please complete the following form - Birth Certificate Letter of Intent. Please contact Service Canada as soon as possible to request one for your child.
- Or Adoption certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate, Landed Immigration Certificate / Permanent Residence Status, or Student Authorization (Visa) Certificate
- Proof of Address (ie: phone bill, utility bill, lease agreement etc.)
- Attached registration package
To register, please download
2019-2020 School Year
2019 - 2020: No School Fees
Children must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2019.
To register for the current school year please download
Volunteer Registration Form - This form is optional and only needs to be completed if a parent or guardian (grandparent etc.) is going to volunteer in the school.
Volunteer Driver Authorization Form - This form is optional and only needs to be completed if a parent or guardian plans on voluteering to drive students (field trips, special outings, etc.)